WVU Bookstore Programs
In coordination with participating Barnes & Noble bookstores on campus, WVU has created two ways to help students purchase textbooks faster—Registration Integration and offering financial aid as a payment option for textbook purchases.
- Main Campus – http://wvu.bncollege.com
- Potomac State College Campus – http://wvupotomac.bncollege.com
- WVU Tech Campus – http://wvutech.bncollege.com
By utilizing Registration Integration, students can order and pay for their books and school supplies online during STAR Registration or anytime by visiting the bookstore web sites above. Once you have registered for classes using STAR Registration, you can automatically order your books by following these steps
- Log on to STAR
- Select Student Services, Financial Aid and Housing tab.
- Select Registration Menu
- Select WVU, PSC, or WVU Tech Bookstores
- Select a Term from the pull down menu to order books
Bookstore Questions and Answers
Q: When can I begin reserving my books with financial aid?
A. Monday, May 23rd 2016
Q. What if the books for my classes haven’t been adopted and are not available?
A. When you order through Registration Integration, some books may not be available until the instructor adopts the book for your class and section. Book adoptions are updated daily. Contact your instructor to request that the book adoption be made and check your WVU Bookstore shopping cart for updates.
Q. What if I change my schedule and I need to change my book order?
A. You can change your book order at any time by:
- Visiting the WVU Bookstore website at http://wvu.bncollege.com for the WVU Main Campus, http://wvupotomac.bncollege.com for Potomac State College, or http://wvutech.bncollege.com for WVU Tech, and making the appropriate changes.
- Returning to the STAR System and placing a new order with your updated registration information. (BE SURE TO CANCEL YOUR PREVIOUS ON-LINE ORDER)
Q. What happens to my Financial Aid if I make schedule or book order changes?
A. Changes to your order can be made up to August 3, 2015 for the fall 2015 term. After that date:
- If your final order is greater than your original order, you will be required to make arrangements to pay the balance upon delivery of your order.
- If your final order is less than the amount charged to your financial aid, the bookstore will refund the balance upon delivery of your order.
Q. I need help with my order. Who can I contact?A. You can contact Barnes and Noble via phone for your campus or email email@example.com for assistance.