FERPA at WVU
Are you a parent? Learn about FERPA and how you can gain access to your student’s records.
Need your refund fast? Learn how to deposit financial aid funds directly to your bank account.
Paying through the STAR system is convenient and easy for students. Learn more here.
Need help paying online or requesting a paper bill? Learn more here.
Still need assistance? Check out our FAQ’s and contact information here.
Are you a Potomac State College or WVU Tech student? Access your campus page here.
**DISCLAIMER: This site functions best with Internet Explorer (IE) 7 and above. Users with IE 6 and below may experience functionality issues. Users with older versions of IE may want to try Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Learn More
Please Make Payments to “WVU”
Office of Student Accounts
B-33 Stewart Hall
P.O. Box 6003
Morgantown, WV 26506
Hours: 8:15 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.
Paying electronically is a fast and secure way to pay for your student account expenses. To pay online:
- Sign on to Mountaineer Information Xpress (MIX) at http://www.mix.wvu.edu using your MIX ID and password.
- Click on the “STAR” tab
- Click on the “Star Information System” link
- Click on the “Student Services & Housing” link
- Click on the “Student Accounts” link
- Click on the “Electronic Bill by Term/Make Payment” link
- Select the Term and scroll to the bottom and click “Make an Electronic Payment”
If you need help making an electronic payment through STAR, please see our tutorials.