Parent/Guest Proxy Access
Are you a parent? Learn about FERPA and how you can gain access to your student’s records.

eRefund
Need your refund fast? Learn how to deposit financial aid funds directly to your bank account.

ePayment
Paying through the STAR system is convenient and easy for students. Learn more here.

Tutorials
Need help paying online or requesting a paper bill? Learn more here.

Contact Us
Still need assistance? Check out our FAQ’s and contact information here.

WVU Campuses
Are you a Potomac State College or WVU Tech student? Access your campus page here.

**DISCLAIMER: This site functions best with Internet Explorer (IE) 7 and above. Users with IE 6 and below may experience functionality issues. Users with older versions of IE may want to try Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Learn More

Please Make Payments to “WVU”
Office of Student Accounts
B-33 Stewart Hall
P.O. Box 6003
Morgantown, WV 26506
Phone: 304.293.4006
Fax: 304.293.7337
Hours: 8:15 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.
OSA@mail.wvu.edu

60/40 Payment Plan

The 60/40 Payment Plan is a semester-based installment plan that WVU offers during Fall and Spring terms only. You simply pay 60% of your total charges prior to the first day of the term. The remaining 40% payment is deferred and is not due until the end of the sixth week of that term.

There are no interest or finance charges for using the 60/40 Payment Plan. There also are no sign-up fees to participate. Paying 60% of your total charges prior to the first day of the term will automatically enroll you in the 60/40 Payment Plan.

If you are receiving a paper bill, the 60% will automatically be calculated for you as the “Minimum Amount Due” on your bill. Students who make their 60% payment on time will receive an updated bill with the remaining amount due for their 40% and the new due date.

Students paying electronically through STAR need to manually calculate their 60% payment. This can be done by multiplying by 60% their ‘Account Balance net of Authorized Financial Aid and Memos’ amount in the ‘Electronic Bill By Term/Make Payment’ section in STAR. If you are not receiving a paper bill, when your current term charges are assessed, you will receive an electronic notification through MIX. Payment should be made prior to the first day of the term. Students will receive an updated e-mail notification notifying them when the 40% is due.

Although paper bills are an option, we encourage all students to view their charges and pay their accounts through STAR. All payments made electronically through STAR are updated and reflected in real-time.

Please contact our customer service line at (304) 293-4006 or e-mail us at OSA@mail.wvu.edu if you have additional questions about our payment plan options.

60-40 Plan