How to View/Print Your Bill
- Log into http://portal.wvu.edu.
- Click "View Details" in the "Student Accounts" box to the right.
- Click "Electronic Bill By Term/Make Payment"
and select a term.
- Video Instructions can be found at HERE.
Parents who have been granted access by their student can view and pay bills HERE.
Paying Your Bill Online
Paying your bill online is the fastest and easiest way to take care of your bill payment.
- From the "Electronic Bill by Term", click the pay link at the top of the page or "PAY NOW" at the bottom of the bill.
- Chose one of two payment methods -
- E-Check - Works just like a paper check, except you input the routing and account numbers for your checking account. Just like a paper check, these can be returned for insufficient funds or if your account or routing number are incorrect.
- Credit Card - Input your credit card number, expiration date, and CVV code on the back of the card. Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express all accepted for 2.25% convenience fee.
Please note - American Express can only be used on the STAR system. We do not accept American Express in person or via phone.
- Input the value you wish to pay and then follow your selected method. You will receive an email confirming payment. It may take 2-3 business days to see a debit in your checking account/credit card account.
- Parents who have been granted access by their student can view and pay bills HERE.
Other Forms of Payment
- Checks, money order, or certified bank checks can be mailed to: Office of Student Accounts 2nd Floor - Room 200 P.O. Box 6004 Morgantown, WV 26506 or accepted at the Mountaineer Hub (62 Morrill Way, Evansdale Crossing).
- Higher One Tuition Pay Plan - Monthly payment plan available to all students for $35 per semester or $50 per year. More information can be found HERE.
- Wire Transfer - Pay your tuition by bank transfer. For wire information please call 304-293-1988 to speak to a customer service representative. You can also email us at email@example.com.
- 529 College Savings Plan - Each plan is different, so be sure to contact your plan manager for instructions.
Third Party Payments - Do you have a sponsor paying your tuition or fees? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Sponsors please include-
- Student’s Name
- Student’s WVU ID Number
- Specific charges or dollar amount that sponsor will be paying
- What academic terms sponsor will be paying
- Billing address for sponsor
- Name, signature, and contact information for person authorizing contract