How to View/Print Your Bill
- Log into http://star.wvu.edu/
- Click Student Services & Housing then Student Accounts
Electronic Bill By Term/Make Payment
and select a term.
- Video Instructions can be found at HERE
Paying Your Bill Online
- From the Electronic Bill click the pay link at the top of the page or PAY NOW in blue at the bottom of the bill.
- Chose one of two payment methods -
- E-Check - Works just like a normal check except you input the routing and account numbers for your checking account. Just like a real check these can be returned for insufficient funds or if your account or routing number are incorrect.
- Credit Card - Input your credit card number, expiration date, and CVV code on the back of the card. Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express all accepted for 2.25% convenience fee.
- Input the value you wish to pay and then follow your selected method. You will receive an email confirming payment. Reminder - Although we have received your payment information E-Checks can still be returned.
Other Forms of Payment
- Paper Checks can be mailed to PO Box 6003 Morgantown, WV 26505 or accepted at the Mountaineer Hub
- Higher One Tuition Pay Plan - Monthly payment plan available to all students for $35 per semester or $55 per year. More information can be found HERE
- Wire Transfer - Pay your tuition by bank transfer. For wire information please call 304-293-4006 and speak to a customer service representative.
- 529 Savings Plan - Each 529 is different so be sure to contact your plan manager for instructions
Third Party Payments - Do you have a sponsor paying your tuition or fees? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Sponsors please include-
- Student’s Name
- Student’s WVU ID Number
- Specific charges or dollar amount that sponsor will be paying
- What academic terms sponsor will be paying
- Billing address for sponsor
- Name, signature, and contact information for person authorizing contract