Summer 2017 Billing Information
- Summer billing is now available in STAR. Review your bill at WVU Portal to make sure it accurately reflects the courses you plan to take as well as any expected financial aid. You can review the financial aid checklist to make sure you have completed all requirements.
- Pay your bill by the first day of each class you take. Summer classes start on May 15, June 5, June 26, and July 17.
- If you are expecting a refund, make sure you have signed up for the quickest delivery option - direct deposit through TMS. Click here for more information.
If you are not attending summer classes, be sure you drop your classes or you will
owe tuition and fees charged.
- Students with third party sponsor's can find out more about third party billing HERE.
- If you have difficulty dropping your classes,
contact the Registrar’s Office at:
- Log into
- Click "View Details" in the "Student Accounts" box to the right.
"Electronic Bill By Term/Make Payment"
and select a term.
- Video Instructions can be found at HERE.
Parents who have been granted access by their student can view and pay bills HERE.