- Summer 2020 (information on summer billing, payment options, monthly payment plan, and summer due dates)
- Fall 2020 Announcements
- Fall 2020 General Information
- What You Should Do Now for Fall 2020
- Tuition (Monthly) Payment Plan
- Payment Options
- International Payments
- Billing FAQs
- Bookstore Programs
- Updates will be posted as more information becomes available for the fall semester.
Fall 2020 General Information
Fall charges will be available on or about July 4 in STAR (via your WVU Portal) for students who have registered for fall classes. Parents with proxy access to billing information will be able to view charges via the WVU Parent and Guest Portal.
If you owe a balance, you will receive an eBill through your MIX email (via your WVU Portal) in early July.
Payment is due on August 1 for July eBills. To avoid a 2.25% late payment fee, you must do one of the following by August 1:
- Pay your balance due in full
- Enroll in a monthly payment plan to cover your balance
- Secure sufficient financial aid to cover your balance
What You Should Do Now
Register for Classes Early
Take advantage of priority registration for fall classes. You will have a better chance of getting into the classes you need, receive a more accurate eBill, avoid possible delays in financial aid processing, and have more time to plan for your costs.
Enroll in a Tuition Payment Plan
The payment plan opens on May 1 for the fall 2020 semester. A Tuition Payment Plan allows you to manage your budget by making smaller payments over a longer period of time. The earlier you sign up, the more time you will have to pay and the smaller your monthly payments will be.
- Enroll by May 31 to make 6 monthly payments (first payment due at sign up followed by payments on the first of each month for July, August, September, October, and November)
- Enroll by June 30 to make 5 monthly payments (first payment due at sign up followed by payments on the first of each month for August, September, October, and November)
- Enroll by July 31 to make 4 monthly payments (first payment due at sign up followed by payments on the first of each month for September, October, and November)
Contact Us with Questions
We’re here to help! If you have questions about payment options, please contact us.