Paying Your Bill Online
Paying your bill online is the fastest and easiest way to take care of your bill payment.
- From the "Electronic Bill by Term" (on STAR), click the pay link at the top of the page or "PAY NOW " at the bottom of the bill.
- Chose one of two payment methods -
- E-Check - Works just like a paper check, except you input the routing and account numbers for your checking account. Just like a paper check, these can be returned for insufficient funds or if your account or routing number are incorrect.
- Credit Card - Input your credit card number, expiration date, and CVV code on the back of the card. Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express all accepted for 2.25% convenience fee.
- Input the value you wish to pay and then follow your selected method. You will receive an email confirming payment. It may take 2-3 business days to see a debit in your checking account/credit card account.
- Parents who have been granted access by their student can view and pay bills HERE.
Monthly Tuition Payment Plan
- West Virginia University is pleased to offer an interest free monthly payment option
for students. Get all the information on semester and yearly plans
Other Forms of Payment
- Checks, money order, or certified bank checks, paid to the order of
West Virginia University, can be mailed to:
WVU Mountaineer Hub
2nd Floor - Room 200
P.O. Box 6004
Morgantown, WV 26506
or accepted at the Mountaineer Hub (62 Morrill Way, Evansdale Crossing is the physical address) .
- Higher One Tuition Pay Plan - Monthly payment plan available to all students for $35 per semester or $50 per year. More information can be found HERE.
- Wire Transfer - WVU has partnered with Flywire to provide WVU international students with an easy and secure method to send international payments in your home currency. To pay by wire click HERE.
- 529 College Savings Plan - Each plan is different, so be sure to contact your plan manager for instructions. Checks may be sent to the address referenced above.
Third Party Payments - Do you have a sponsor paying your tuition or fees? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Sponsors please include-
- Student’s Name
- Student’s WVU ID Number
- Specific charges or dollar amount that sponsor will be paying
- What academic terms sponsor will be paying
- Billing address for sponsor
- Name, signature, and contact information for person authorizing contract